Friday, February 18, 2011

Lordy Lordy something from Forde

So this is only anecdotal in nature.  I've never actually seen this quote in real life but it has been passed on to me by none other than the lovely Bishop Wohlrabe who just happens to office right next to mine.  But as second hand anecdotal quotes go, this is not a bad one from Gerhard Forde.

"You can't make a flower grow by pulling on it!"

How true!  After our week of 40 degree weather I am now settling back in for several more weeks of winter.  I will try to be satisfied with watching my seedlings attempt to poke through their potting soil and watering my scrawny houseplants.  I will post pictures of what the garden looks like this time of year.  Although I could just as well post a blank white screen because our 60 plus inches of snow is only partially melted.

No comments:

Post a Comment